The Browning Blackline seatbox is good looking, light in weight, and both very strong and stable due to its frame design and 36mm leg system. The compact design has a very rigid sliding footplate unit and an independent top frame that allows the comfortable seat cushion to be adjusted for height, even if trays are added or removed. The box is supplied with two full-width storage trays plus three 4cm deep drawers. A range of extra trays are available and can be added if more storage is required. The box is pre-prepared for a wheel kit which is available as an optional extra.
The Blackline seatbox features:
- 36mm dia telescopic legs with mudfeet for total stability, even at full height
- Secure non-slip leg locking system with large, easy to grip knobs
- Spirit level and fully adjustable seat height for comfort – and to avoid back problems!
- 1x 2cm shallow tray plus 1x 4cm deep tray
- 2x 4cm front opening drawers plus 1x 4cm side opening drawer
- Additional trays can be added to increase storage capacity
- Wheel kit available